Heavily Meditated Scented Candle | Frankincense Patchouli & Thyme
- Free worldwide shipping over $150
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Shipped from Country of Origin
If meditation came in a scented candle.
A silky smooth blend of frankincense and patchouli. Take time out to relax, unwind and ease your mind. You'll be sure to feel comfortably uplifted after you've chilled with this candle.
Heavily Meditated is your go-to chill-out companion. Light, sit back, relax and breathe! Frankincense essential oil promotes focus and minimising distraction. Creating an ideal environment for practising a little mindfulness.
Details & Care
Steady your mind and ground your body with this comforting and warming home fragrance.
- Fragrance Strength - Strong
- Top notes - Bay and Thyme.
- Middle notes - Patchouli and Frankincense.
- Base notes - Cinnamon, Eucalyptus and Cedarwood.
Pairings are a great way to enhance fragrance through your home. Try pairing with Persian Thyme for heavenly smooth scents.
- 200g (100% Plant-Based Wax)
- 45 hour burn time
- Made in England
- Fully Recyclable packaging
- Vegan & Cruelty-free
- All shipped with carbon-neutral DPD
Our products don’t take much looking after but there are a few simple tips and tricks to make ensure you get the best results for when you’re ready to kick back and relax with an Aery fragrance.
- The temptation is to light your candle as soon as you get it. But make sure it’s warmed up a little beforehand. If the wax is too cold this can affect the burn and the wax can tunnel.
- Ensure your first burn is two hours long and try to resist the urge to burn for more than four hours. You should make sure the melt pool of the wax has reached the edge.
- As general housekeeping, you should only trim the wick to make sure there’s an even burn and you’re not left with an unruly flame! We suggest only trimming to 15mm should you experience clumping on the wick.
- Try to avoid short burns as this can add to the tunnelling affect.
- Make sure there is no debris sitting on the wax as this can affect the flame and potentially cause smoke.
- Keep out of direct sunlight, this could cause discolouring and potentially affect the wax as it’s likely to melt in the heat.