Dreamer Top | Army Pike
Regular price $90.00 USD Sale price$72.00 USD
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free worldwide shipping over $150
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Shipped from Country of Origin
Versatile & Chic
The Dreamer Top by Laya Swim is a deep plunge triangle top with wide adjustable straps and a front tie. The flattering silhouette offers a supportive under-bust band, an accentuating V neckline, wide straps and an adjustable front tie to wear the top three ways! This bikini top has luxurious features which include a textured finish, double lining for comfort and support and a seamless finish.
- Deep plunge triangle top
- Adjustable straps
- Front tie to style multiple ways
- Textured finish
- Fully lined
- Seamless finish
- Finest quality Spanish Fabric with SPF 50
- Certified Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX
- Handmade in Mauritius
Mix and match the Dreamer Top with any Laya Swim bikini bottoms.
Fabric & Care
- 95 % polyamide, 5% elastane
- Lining: 90% polyamide 10% elastane
- Rinse after use. Clean your garments with a cold hand wash. Dry flat in shade.
- Do not use harsh detergents. Do not machine wash, soak, bleach or tumble dry.
Country of Origin
- Made in Mauritius
- Shipped from US
Shipping costs will vary depending on the size, weight, origin and destination of your chosen pieces.
- Shipping may take on average 3 - 10 business days depending on the destination country.
- Please keep in mind that our shipping times should be used as a guide only and are based on time from dispatch.
Custom Taxes and VAT
If you are ordering from within your own customs zone or region, import duties will not be applicable however you may need to pay VAT or local sales taxes
We aim to make your order & shipping experience a seamless one and reduce any additional costs to you where possible, however the price you pay to Plain Tiger will exclude all relevant import duties and sales taxes.
As the recipient of the order, you must instead pay these duties and taxes directly to our carrier to release your order from customs. We are unable to advise the exact amount and recommend contacting your local customs office or tax authority before placing an order to check these costs